All of us like to see beauty around us and that is why we spend a lot of time and money to decorate the space around us. Designing the interiors of a house or an office can be an amazing experience if you really put your heart into it. A lot of people like to create the interior design of their space themselves and spend a lot of time learning about the nuances of matching different colors, choosing different designs and creating a combination that will make them smile not just for some days but for years to come.
The interior design of a house is not just the outcome of the designer’s choices; it is a reflection of the resident of the place as well. Each space says something about the people who live there and it is quite easy for visitors to gauge the personality of the person to quite some extent just by looking at the interior design of the place. There are different ways of designing the interiors of a space:
1. Keep it plain: A lot of people like to keep the interior design of their space very simple and try to stick to plain colors and solid shapes. Some people will do this by using the same color for all the walls and adding decoration that complements by being of the same shades or of neutral shades. These type of spaces can give the effect of being very spacious however can make one feel very bored after some time.
2. Mix it all up: Quite a few people like to experiment with the interior design of their space and add a lot of colors to each corner or each room to add vibrancy. They could choose to add objects of neutral shades or of opposite colors to spice it up more.
3. Bold colors: Some people like bold colors and that reflects in the interior design of their space as well. They may choose to get all walls done in a few bold colors or may choose neutral colors and some walls with bold colors to define their style.
4. Too much furniture: Some people like to fill their space with a lot of furniture and that can be done very tastefully if the shapes and height of the different pieces complement each other else the space may end up looking like a store room rather than a sitting or living area.
5. Sparse furniture: Some people like to create a very simplistic interior design for their space and do so by only adding bare essentials to their space and keeping them very minimalistic in design and in look.
Whatever you choose to do as the interior design of your house or your office, remember that it will stay for a long time and you should feel comfortable in it. A careful consideration of how you would like your space to look and some thorough research can really help you create an interior design that is not just a reflection of your personality but is also your own space…truly.